Mechanical Engineer (Mold flow analysis, Medical Devices)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $38/hr - $45/hr
Minimum 6+ years of relevant product development or R&D experience
Medical device industry experience
Experience in plastic product design.
Expertise in Mold flow analysis.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Study, interpret, and adapt design specifications using CAD.
- Develop designs for product testing and amend them as necessary.
- Perform design work of fabricated modules that are shipped to site for assembly.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Architecture.
- Proficiency in CAD and other computer-aided design editors.
- Must have extensive technical knowledge (e.g. piping size, expansion joint, details of design ...
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to ensure safety and reliability.
- Develop project specification with colleagues based on outline designs.
- Assist with the monitoring and commissioning of plant and systems.
- Develop, test, and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Ensure product will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Plan and design new production processes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.B ...
~~Daktronics, Inc designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of display systems to customers in a variety of markets throughout the world. We focus our sales and marketing efforts on geographical regions, markets and products. The primary categories of markets include Live Events, Commercial, Transportation and Schools and Theatres.
1. Maintain Daktronics equipment in service area. Gain detailed technical knowledge of Daktronics displays and controllers through formal classroom and online training ...
When was the last time you were introduced to something you really wanted? Meet The Ritz-Carlton. We’re more than just a five-star luxury lifestyle brand. We’re the place where aspiring minds are supported with admiring faces. Where talent doesn’t wait at the door. And the opportunity for growth is found all around you. Visit us at www.ritzcarlton.com/careers. It could be the start of something life-changing.
The Ritz-Carlton,Amelia Island, currently has the following opportunity:
Engineer I: ...
We are EnSafe Inc., an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients. We are currently accepting applications to fill one position with an entry level Environmental Engineer or Scientist in our Jacksonville, Florida office. Responsibilities include: performing various types of investigation field work, performing Phase I and II site investigations; compiling investigation data and assisting with the preparation of technical ...
- Analyze survey reports, blueprints, and geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety standards.
- Assist in ...
Seeking 3+ years experience manufacturing multispectral or hyperspectral imaging sensors and detectors to oversee operation producing special application immaging arrays.
*** Track record with a semiconductor detector, sensor, image array or light emitting diode manufacturer and production of photodiodes.
*** Experience with vapor deposition application of nanometer sized thin film coatings using E-Beam PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) AND reactive sputtering.
*** Hands-on ...
Controls Installation Manager (Packaging & Material Handling)
For large and/or complex projects, provides senior leadership on-site as a primary interface relative to electrical controls and controls programming including start-up through completion with medium and low voltage plus controls wire. Oversees the integration of multiple services provided by the field management and project management teams for design-build and EPC project delivery; obtains successful safety, quality, ...
Jan 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Jacksonville easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.