Mechanical Engineer (Mold flow analysis, Medical Devices)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $38/hr - $45/hr
Minimum 6+ years of relevant product development or R&D experience
Medical device industry experience
Experience in plastic product design.
Expertise in Mold flow analysis.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to ensure safety and reliability.
- Develop project specification with colleagues based on outline designs.
- Assist with the monitoring and commissioning of plant and systems.
- Develop, test, and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Ensure product will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Plan and design new production processes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.B ...
Controls Installation Manager (Packaging & Material Handling)
For large and/or complex projects, provides senior leadership on-site as a primary interface relative to electrical controls and controls programming including start-up through completion with medium and low voltage plus controls wire. Oversees the integration of multiple services provided by the field management and project management teams for design-build and EPC project delivery; obtains successful safety, quality, ...
Jan 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Jacksonville easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.