• Maintains the database for tracking change requests.
• Reviews, analyzes and evaluates post approval manufacturing changes for contact lens products and determine the appropriate regulatory pathway.
• Prepare internal documentation in support of 510(k) and PMA products.
• Assist with the technical preparation of PMA Supplements and FDA Annual Reports.
• May provide regulatory support for business critical projects.
• Bachelors Degree - Scientific Discipline ...
The Surgical Sales Representative would be responsible for selling surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
- Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of company products
- May direct product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or ...
Regulatory Affairs Analyst
[email removed] | 646.790.8355
I am heading up a search for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst in Jacksonville, FL. This is a long-term contract position. Please review the details and let's discuss
Title: Regulatory Affairs II
1. Maintains the database for tracking change requests. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates post approval manufacturing changes for contact lens products and determine the appropriate regulatory ...
Apr 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Jacksonville, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.