My name is Heather and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Facilities Support for a prominent client of ours. This position is located Jacksonville, FL. Details for the positions are as follows:
Position responsible for all maintenance within a production facility.
Equipment to be serviced and maintained includes but is not limited to piping, pumps, pressure vessels, bulk storage tanks, flow meters, ...
Experienced applicant must perform preventive maintenance and repairs while utilizing trade skills such as: plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, and irrigation repairs.
The duties and requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance
Maintain common areas of Association
Working knowledge of replacing irrigation timers and valves
• Installs, programs, and repairs Automated Fastening Machine tools, robots, and related equipment such as CNC's, PLC's, robot controllers, end-effectors, positioning systems, vision systems, automated fixture devices and parts orientors/feeders, applying knowledge of electronics, electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and programming, using various tools, testing instruments and software.
• Reviews work order and related documents, programs, manuals, blueprints, and schematic ...
We are currently seeking an AIRCRAFT COMPONENT ELECTRICIAN for our FAA authorized repair station to perform tasks that include (but are not limited to) repair, modify, troubleshoot, calibrate and make functional checks on aircraft electrical components to ensure performance and reliability.
DUTIES:The candidate must be able to:
• Perform work using overhaul and maintenance manuals, aircraft changes, bulletins, local directives, blueprints, and wiring and/or schematic diagrams
• Overhaul, repair, ...
Outsource has IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES available for experienced Commercial Electricians.
- Experience running electrical wire in large commercial warehouse environments.
- Installing light fixtures and other electrical components/devices.
- Running/Bending conduit.
- Installing service/electrical panels.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an Electrician in a commercial environment.
- Must have own standard Electricians Hand Tools.
- Understanding of NEC ...
Mar 22 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Jacksonville has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.