The Plant Administrator is responsible for the administrative and human resources functions for the plant. Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and meet various deadlines in a busy office environment. The Plant Administrator is an integral part of the Plant Leadership Team and responsible for guidance and direction to with relation to all Plant administrative needs.
1. Administer and maintain leaves of absences. Advise employees and managers regarding LOA processes. Calculate eligibility regarding FMLA, STD/LTD. Ensure proper documentation is received, recorded and communicated to employees and appropriate personnel.
2. Advise and counsel employees on benefit related issues in accordance with current plan documents and/or policies and ...
CDI has an excellent for an experienced Admin in Jacksonville, FL. Having experience as an HR Assistant is a real plus. This is a 1 yr. contract and will pay 13,75/hr.
Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department. Proactively ensure that all activities are managed and undertaken in a compliant manner. Is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate ...
Our business model empowers virtually anyone to capitalize on the $400B + global staffing industry and earn money from networking and helping match qualified candidates to the open positions of hiring managers.
• Participate from anywhere @ anytime!
• Earn the highest commissions (90% +) in the Staffing Industry
• Create short & long term recurring exponential income
• Operate ...
The human resource administrator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy ...
May 6 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Jacksonville easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.