Desert Micro is accepting resumes for IMMEDIATE interviews of an outstanding FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN!
The RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN is responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for various departments to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
· Receive and direct visitors and clients
· Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
· Assist with requests for information and data
· General clerical duties ...
F2OnSite is the fastest growing Onsite Technical Services company in the United States! We are looking for only the Best and Brightest technical talent to work in the field for our customers!
Our company has hundreds of employees in more than 40 states across the US. Our focus is Hardware…computers, servers, printers and LCD’s.
We provide Break/Fix services, we migrate data, we install computers, we move printers, we install servers, we do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running ...
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology, 4 years of experience in an software engineering position.
• Experience with Perl on Web Applications (Object Oriented Design)
• Experience with Python using Django or Qt
• Experience with MVC Frameworks (Catalyst, Template Toolkit, Django)
• Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL ...
The basic function of this position is to install and assist with testing and troubleshooting of security, access control, and video systems at customer sites in the Nocatee, FL region. This job pays $18 to $24 per hour.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct initial site visit and install, test, and troubleshoot new CCTV, access control, and security systems.
· Serve as onsite installation leader.
· Manage assigned projects in accordance to project ...
Apr 15 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Jacksonville easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.